Maximum Throughtput in Lift-Off Processes
The Temescal FC-4400 represents our ultimate high-throughput platform for lift-off oriented evaporation. This system is designed to support the metallization of thirty 150mm wafers per load via high capacity e-beam evaporation.
The load locked, 44 inch x 44 inch x 28 inch product chamber can be pumped by as many as two dedicated, high throughput 16-inch cryogenic pumps. The dual-cryopump option makes it possible to pump this large chamber in 15 minutes from atmosphere to pressures in the range of 10E-7. During wafer exchanges, the source chamber is maintained at high vacuum by the independent pumping of a dedicated 10-inch cryopump.
- Product chamber dimensions: 23.5" high x 44" x 44"
- 25.5" diameter source tray
- Standard source-to-substrate distance: 38"
- S-S distance with optional source well extension collar: 42"
- Product and source chamber cryopumps
- Optional second product-chamber cryopump