Mid-Sized Coaters for Production and Large-Wafer R&D Applications
The Temscal FC-2800 and BCD-2800 are clean room-compatible coaters that offer high-throughput efficiency and lift-off capability at a source-to-substrate distance of either 34" (866mm) or 42" (1076mm). Both systems can be configured for either freestanding or through-the-wall clean room installation, and both support numerous combinations of deposition sources plus a variety of substrate fixtures and feeding, heating, and cleaning options.
The offset pumping port, the hinged door panels, and the swingout source tray are high-value maintenance features in Temescal systems. The offset pumping design reduces unscheduled downtime by minimizing the possibility of debris entering the pumping module. The hinged door panels open to the pumping system and the vacuum chamber. The electric hoist and the swing-out source tray facilitate access for evaporant reloading, cleaning, and maintenance. Access to the water manifold, the bellows-sealed high-vacuum valve, and other pumping system components is also simple and direct.
- Non-load-locked BCD-2800; load-locked FC-2800
- Product chamber dimensions: 28" high x 28" x 28"
- Standard source-to-substrate distance: 34"
- S-S distance with optional source well extension collar: 42"
- Source trays support multiple e-beam and resistance sources
- 3cm or 5cm ion source available in product chamber
- Product and source chamber cryopumps